Monday, April 18, 2016

Still Reading... Just Not much to say

I am still reading (though slowly and not as much as I would like) but I just haven't found the last  few  ones I've read enough to write a blog about.

But  here's what I have read since the last update.


015 - Just In Time (A Rocky Hill Romance #3) by Barbara Benton. Cute short story. Predictable but cute. 3 stars. 

016. Avow (Last Selkie 0.5) by Elizabeth A Reevs. Quick short story but  it didn't hold my interest. 2 stars.

017. Relatively Famous (Famous #1) by Heather C. Leigh. Liked it. Didn't love it. It was really slow in spots and then did that thing where  it shoves all the "moving forward" stuff into like the last three chapters.  But it ended on a cliffhanger so I may read book 2 at some point. 3 stars.

Currently  reading Shopping for a Billionaire's Wife (Shopping for a Billionaire #8)  by Julia Kent
Bright Lights, Big Ass: A Self-Indulgent, Surly, Ex-Sorority Girl's Guide to Why It Often Sucks in the City, or Who Are These Idiots and Why Do They All Live Next Door to Me?
by Jen Lancaster


 






No comments:

Post a Comment